Thursday, June 2, 2011

Equations and Opposite Operations

Equation- mathematical statement with two expressions that have the same value


Model: 8 times a number plus 4 is 12





________________________________________________________________________




Numerical coefficient: 5
Variable: y
Operation: -
Constant: 6
Equation: =
Expression: 9

Model it!

 ......

Opposite Operations
+,-
x,÷ 
-,+
÷,x

Examples that we did ~
 2)
 

MORE WAYS TO HELP YOU:
WATCH THIS~
HOMEWORK BOOKLET: Pg 130-133





4 comments:

aaron873 said...

Hi kamille. I really like you scribe post. I like how you used pictures to explain your topic. i like you video and the link it helped. You could have made some of your words bigger cause it hard to see. well thats it
GOOD JOB KAMILLE

abby873 said...

Hi Kamille! I really liked your scribe-post it was easy for me to understand and see! oh and your video and link helped me alot! I really liked how you used images to show what your explaining and the answer oh and you can make your fonts a little bigger would be also fine! heres another video that could help you with your post! and goodjob! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4bVlDgHF5I

beverly814 said...

Hey Kamille, good job on your scribe post. I liked how you have it very organized and really easy to read, it helped a lot. I also liked how explained everything that was going on in the post. I really liked how your pictures are big and really easy to read. You should try making your fonts bigger so that we can understand it more, other than that I loved you scribe post. :)

Here's a video I found for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6fPIVeS_-A

randolph814 said...

HI Kamille! Your scribe post is really good. Your pictures is easy to read and colorful. You had lot of ideas and steps for scribe post but your scribe post is a GOOD JOB! :)