Friday, January 28, 2011

Probability



What we did today (01/28/11)

Question: p(of the product of two dice equaling an odd number.

Solution: Look at the side numbers and the top numbers. Multiply both numbers (e.g. for the first one - 1 x 1 = 1). After Multiplying, look at all the numbers and look for all the odd numbers.


Math notes! Write it down if you never got it or if you we're away.













































Link: CLICK HERE!
Don't forget to do the homework!
HW Booklet: pages 58-61





3 comments:

Sompong8-17 said...

Hi, Kamille! I like the choice of color you chose! It really stands out and makes me want to read it. This really reminds me of everything we learned in class, but for homework booklet it wouldve been easier to say pages 58-61. Anyway, great job! :)

ronalen 8-14 said...

Hi, Kamille. I really like yuor scribe post it has alot of colour to attract the readers attention.
It also had all the things we did in class that day and it helps me review what we did great job:)

Diana814 said...

Hey Kamille. The pictures are great! It was easy to understand. I thought the color and font was east to read . The notes really helped. Also you reminding me to do my homework!
Great Job!